26 March 2010

oh hi



where to start, where to begin? work my way backwards? or start with the beginning and work forward? it's possible I am overthinking it. over the last three weeks, there's been a shoot in cincinnati, a few visiting germans and an unexpected trip home. and probably a few other things. also? along the way, I missed three lists. THREE LISTS. so, you know. things are all off kilter here.

but it's friday, people. I don't know about you, but we're still on spring break. and, as it turns out, instant film is not dead. so, until further notice, we'll be jumping on hotel beds to celebrate. we'll be jumping until it's time to come home.

11 comments:

  1. I've been following The Impossible Project for a long time and holding my breath, but I had not heard this news! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping on beds is one of the best celebrations I know... Hope you all enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome picture. i love how you go a while between posts sometmes and come back just to sigh and share all of the crazy things that have gone on. take a deep breath and full speed ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun jumping!


    Stop by my blog to enter a giveaway for a free pair of sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Cute shot! I think
    it's safe to say that there's
    gonna be a whole lotta bed
    springs needing to be changed
    with all the celebrating that's
    going on around the lo-fi world!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to more lists! And hey - I'm from Cincinnati. Did you enjoy going there? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also follow the impossible project! Did you know that lady Gaga bought polaroid?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make craziness sound fun. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh glorious day. How I love polaroid photos. (and your lists. ALWAYS your lists.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That photo captures the feeling so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this shot! bed jumping should be a sport, for people with high ceilings mostly

    ReplyDelete